Thursday, September 6, 2012

I loved the DNC


The DNC blew the RNC out of the water. The RNC looked like amateur hour compared to the past three days of the DNC. My god. I'm fired up, even more than before, just the FLOTUS wants me to be. HE is the POTUS, who's been making the tough choices for us all. 

Dang, Uncle Dave, how can you not love this guy? I've been a mess for the past three days because of all the speeches I've been watching. It wasn't like the nausea and disgust I felt last week, during the RNC. Everyone who spoke at the DNC gets me. And if you don't feel the same, I would conclude that you have no soul.

Way to go, President Obama. You are MY president. You represent my interests as a woman, the child of immigrants, and a young person looking for innovation, change, and hope. 

Best. Speech(es). Ever. #DNC

Now, make your donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment